Let Simple Pleasures host your next company Christmas party!
The Perfect Location!
When Simple Pleasures owner Ken Miner was CEO of a large company, he was constantly in search of unique and comfortable venues where he could host business meetings, employee training sessions, corporate family picnics, customer appreciation events and other important milestones of business life. He was constantly disappointed by the sterile corporate meeting rooms and hotel ballrooms. So he solved the problem by building Simple Pleasures.
At Simple Pleasures, we understand the goal of connection and collaboration with colleagues, employees and customers, and we’ll do our best to facilitate a first-class function and add a huge exclamation point to your business message.
Celebrations, small meetings, large meetings and team-building retreats are regular events at Simple Pleasures. Our warm, positive ambiance encourages conversations before and after business agendas, and our laid-back atmosphere facilitates productivity during meetings.
Multiple sites, buildings and rooms are available to accommodate small and large events. Guests will recall and communicate their pleasant experience at Simple Pleasures.
- Inside: 200 seated, 350-400 seated and standing
- Outside and inside: 500-800
- Average party: 40-125
- Company picnics
- Holiday parties
- Retreats and team-building events
- Recognition dinners
- Fund-raising events
- 3,000 square-foot dining room
- 2,500 square-foot gallery room
- 1,200 square-foot covered terrace
- Old fashioned ice cream soda shop
- A/V equipment (call for details)
- Convertible rides
- Unique setting
- Wood-fired burgers and slow smoked meats (or bring your own food)
- Outside & inside activities