Simple Pleasures is a beautiful venue located in Bella Vista, Ark., that hosts indoor and outdoor events of all kinds. Entering Simple Pleasures is like stepping right into a Norman Rockwell painting: inviting, warm, patriotic and family friendly. Our vintage American soda fountain, autos, neon advertising and memorabilia from the 1920s to the 70s provide an adventure into America’s past. And our 20-acre campus is landscaped with multiple waterfalls, overhanging trees and large berms with butterfly friendly plants, making it scenic and stunning. Click the buttons below to learn how we can make your event unforgettable!
Simple Pleasures’ Proximity to Nearby Landmarks:
- I49 / 71 Highway: 14 minutes west
- Branson, MO: 2 hours west
- Joplin, MO: 45 minutes south
- Bentonville, AR/Crystal Bridges: 20 minutes north
- Mildred Cooper Chapel: 10-15 minutes west